Technical Setups: Winn-Dixie, Regal-Beloit
On the other end of the spectrum is Winn-Dixie (WINN), a stock that's fallen nearly 30% from price levels seen earlier this year.
Many of this grocery retailer's woes have been predicated on poor earnings guidance - the result of continued economic lag in the chain's geographic base. But shares could soon be headed much higher before 2011.
>>Who Owns Winn-Dixie?: Leucadia
Winn Dixie hit a double bottom back in the beginning of November, a signal that a stock's trend is due to reverse course. Since then, Winn-Dixie has moved to just below a major resistance level, consolidating as the 50-day moving average moves in as a newfound support level.As things stand, Winn-Dixie looks well suited for a push above resistance, which currently sits right above $7.25. If shares can make a sustained move above that level, a price target of $8 seems realistic in the short-term. >>Also: Cramer's Retail Winners
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV