Tredegar Corporation Announces Opening Of Film Products Plant In India
Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) announces that Tredegar Film Products, a subsidiary of Tredegar Corporation, has formally opened its new manufacturing plant near Pune, India. The development of the India plant is integral to the company’s plans to expand in emerging markets. Nancy Taylor, Tredegar’s president and chief executive officer, said, “We believe that the addition of production capability in India will provide an important growth opportunity for our global films operations, as we develop a presence as a local producer of films in this exciting market.”
The plant will initially specialize in films for the hygiene market, and the structure's design will enable production to expand as demand increases. Monica Moretti, president of Tredegar Film Products, adds, “We are excited about the opportunity that this plant affords us -- to tap into a wealth of talented professionals and operate a cost-effective plant with a continuing company focus on quality and safety. Bringing on local management and staff should allow us to learn quickly and adapt our product offerings to regional market needs."
For inquiries about our India plant and products, please contact Ahmed Makhani – Business Development Manager, India, Tredegar Film Products India Pvt. Ltd. at +91 97655 69842.
Based in Richmond, Va., Tredegar Corporation is primarily a global manufacturer of plastic films and aluminum extrusions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV