American Learning Corporation Regains Compliance With Nasdaq Marketplace Rules
American Learning Corporation (the “Company”) (NASDAQ:ALRN) today announced that the Company received a notice from The Nasdaq Stock Market (“Nasdaq”) indicating that the Company has met the requirements of a Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Panel (the “Panel”) decision dated November 3, 2010 and the applicable requirements for listing on Nasdaq. Accordingly, the Panel has determined to continue listing of the Company’s securities on Nasdaq based on the Company having achieved a closing bid price of $1.00 or more for a minimum of ten prior consecutive trading days.
On November 3, 2010, the Company had received notification from the Panel granting the Company’s request for an extension of time, as permitted under Nasdaq’s Listing Rules, to comply with the $1.00 per share minimum bid price requirement for continued listing. In accordance with the Panel’s decision, the Company was required to evidence a closing bid price of $1.00 or more for a minimum of ten prior consecutive trading days on or before February 28, 2011.
American Learning Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Interactive Therapy Group Consultants, Inc. and Signature Learning Resources, Inc., offers a comprehensive range of services to children with developmental delays and disabilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV