VanceInfo Reports Higher Earnings
The China-based information technology services provider and software developer reported net earnings of $7.7 million, up from $5.8 million a year earlier. Earnings per share were 18 cents, up from 14 cents a year earlier. Net revenue was $55.9 million, up 39% from a year before.
Excluding special items, EPS was 21 cents, topping analysts' estimates for 19 cents. On average, analysts expected revenue of $54 million.
On Nov. 15, Jefferies reaffirmed a "buy" rating to the stock, raising the target price to $41 from the earlier $30.For 2010, the company raised its guidance and expects to generate net revenue in the range of $208.5 million to $209.5 million, up 41% from 2009 levels. Earnings per share are estimated between 68 cents and 70 cents. Shares of VanceInfo were trading down 69 cents at $33.73 around 10 a.m. EST Wednesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV