China XD Plastics
China XD Plastics (CXDC) is the largest supplier of modified plastics to the burgeoning Chinese automotive industry. The company had its first full year of operations in 2007 and is on track to post more than $200 million in sales this year -- a 65% jump from 2009. Yet China XD has soured with investors recently after seeking to sell more shares to raise fresh capital. Shares fell nearly 20% in early October on that announcement and have never recovered.Serial capital-raising has been a major negative for many Chinese companies as they don't understand U.S. investors' predilection for one-and-done capital-raising. To be fair, that capital raise has a good purpose: The company's manufacturing capacity will increase 35% in 2011. And that should propel per-share earnings from an expected 50 cents this year to more than 80 cents next year despite the recent share dilution. Shares currently trade for less than seven times projected 2011 profits. The real catalyst for this stock will be management's announcement that cash flow can cover any future expansion plans. For now, shares appear to have found a floor and should move back into favor next year as investors once again focus on the growth dynamics of the robust Chinese auto market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV