UniTek Global Services, Inc. Announces Financial Results For Fiscal Third Quarter 2010
Revenue Grows 52% Year-over-Year to $110.1 Million Backlog Increases to $913.1 Million Net Loss Improves by $3.1 million Year-over-Year to $3.9 Million Adjusted EBITDA Increases 52% Year-over-Year to $9.3 Million (1) ***** Completed Public Offering to Raise $82.6 Million
BLUE BELL, Pa., Nov. 17, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- UniTek Global Services, Inc. ("UniTek" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:UNTK), a premier provider of permanently outsourced infrastructure services to the wireless and wireline telecommunications, broadband cable and satellite television industries, today announced financial results for its fiscal third quarter ended October 2, 2010.
Third Quarter and Recent Financial and Business Highlights
- Completed public offering of 19 million shares at $4.75 per share generating net proceeds of approximately $83 million.
- Net proceeds of public offering strengthen the Company's balance sheet by allowing the pay down of approximately $62 million of debt while adding approximately $21 million in cash for working capital purposes.
- Revenue was $110.1 million compared to $72.6 million for the third quarter of 2009 – a 52% increase.
- Three-year backlog totaled $913.1 million at October 2, 2010, a record high for the Company (5).
- Adjusted EBITDA increased 52% to a record $9.3 million, compared to adjusted pro forma EBITDA of $6.1 million in the third quarter of 2009 (1)(3).
- Net loss improved by $3.1 million to $3.9 million, compared with $7.0 million for the third quarter of 2009.
- Net income after certain non-cash adjustments (4) was $2.0 million, compared with $0.1 million in the third quarter of 2009.
- Signed 4-year renewal of Home Services Provider contract with DIRECTV through October 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV