Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Reports Third Quarter 2010 Financial Results
The Company estimates that its revenue for the fourth quarter of 2010 will be between RMB203 million and RMB212 million, representing a year over year growth rate of approximately 43% to 49%.
This forecast reflects the Company’s current and preliminary view, which is subject to change.
DefinitionsThe following definitions apply to these terms are used throughout this release: Comparable Restaurants are defined as restaurants that were open throughout the periods under comparison. Exchange Rate This announcement contains translations of certain Renminbi amounts into US dollars at specified rates solely for the convenience of readers. Unless otherwise noted, all translations from Renminbi to US dollars were made at the noon buying rate of RMB6.6905 to USD1.00 on September 30, 2010 in the City of New York for cable transfers in Renminbi per US dollar as certified for customs purposes by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. Conference Call The Company will host a conference call on Wednesday, November 17, 2010 at 8:00 AM U.S. Eastern Time to discuss third quarter results. Dial-in information for the earnings conference call is as follows:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV