- Revenues in the third quarter of 2010 were RMB209.2 million ($31.3 million), an increase of 46.9% from RMB142.4 million in the same quarter of 2009.
- Comparable restaurant sales increased 7.8% compared to the same quarter of 2009.
- Net income was RMB21.0 million ($3.1 million), an increase of 24.2% from RMB16.9 million in the comparable period of 2009. Non-GAAP net income, which excludes share-based compensation expenses of RMB1.8 million, was RMB22.8 million ($3.4 million), an increase of 34.9% from RMB16.9 million in the corresponding period of 2009.
- Diluted earnings per American depositary share (“ADS”) and non-GAAP diluted earnings per ADS were RMB1.00 ($0.15) and RMB1.09 ($0.16) respectively. Each ADS represents four ordinary shares of the Company.
Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Reports Third Quarter 2010 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.