- Revenues in the third quarter of 2010 were RMB209.2 million ($31.3 million), an increase of 46.9% from RMB142.4 million in the same quarter of 2009.
- Comparable restaurant sales increased 7.8% compared to the same quarter of 2009.
- Net income was RMB21.0 million ($3.1 million), an increase of 24.2% from RMB16.9 million in the comparable period of 2009. Non-GAAP net income, which excludes share-based compensation expenses of RMB1.8 million, was RMB22.8 million ($3.4 million), an increase of 34.9% from RMB16.9 million in the corresponding period of 2009.
- Diluted earnings per American depositary share (“ADS”) and non-GAAP diluted earnings per ADS were RMB1.00 ($0.15) and RMB1.09 ($0.16) respectively. Each ADS represents four ordinary shares of the Company.
Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Reports Third Quarter 2010 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.