Of course, these disclosures come 45 days following the end of the quarter and represent only a partial picture of these secretive traders' actual investments. But, in a volatile market that swings against you at every turn, it helps to know in which direction the smart money is headed.
Buy and hold investors may want to follow Buffett's picks, while traders want to know where a big fish like Soros has been swimming. Those looking to go contrarian might wish to follow Paulson's buys and sells, while performance chasers might hope to duplicate Tepper's success.
Here is a roundup of the changes your favorite market heavyweights have made to their portfolios lately based off their most recent regulatory filings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV