To look at the markets -- all of the markets -- you'd think we're on the precipice of another 2008-type unwinding.
Every market has taken it on the chin in the past several days, and some have literally gotten slaughtered -- municipal bonds, stocks and particularly commodities.
I suppose this is to be expected. We have, after all, experienced quite a decent run in all of the capital markets in the last few months, particularly in commodities, and a sell-off can be part of the cycles of a healthy recovery, too.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV