The Law Office Of Abe Shainberg Launches An Investigation Into The Possible Breaches Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Mediacom Communications Corp. In Connection With The Sale Of The Company To Company's Founder – MCCC
The Law Office of Abe Shainberg is investigating the Board of Directors of Mediacom Communications Corp (NasdaqGS: MCCC) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to sell the Company to Rocco B. Commisso, the founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Mediacom. (“Commisso”). Under the terms of the transaction, Mediacom shareholders will receive $8.75 per share in cash for each share they own for a total transaction value of approximately $600 million.
The investigation concerns whether the Mediacom Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to Mediacom stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Commisso is underpaying for Mediacom shares. Commisso owns approximately 40% of the Company’s common stock representing about 87% of the voting power.
If you own common stock in Mediacom and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Abe Shainberg, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 425-7286, or visit http://www.ashainberglaw.com/mediacom-communications-mccc.html.
Mr. Shainberg has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation, is a certified and registered arbitrator and mediator involving financial matters, and represents investors in various matters nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV