- Q3 net revenue grew to $1.52 million — up 17 percent from last quarter and up 59 percent from the same quarter of 2009.
- For the first nine months of 2010, net revenue increased to $3.82 million — up $1.17 million or 44 percent from the $2.65 million of the first nine months of 2009.
- Q3 profit increased to $85,656 — up $218,669 or 164 percent from the loss of $133,013 in the same quarter of 2009.
- For the first nine months of 2010, net income increased to $345,268 — up $422,896 or 544 percent from the $77,628 loss of the first nine months of 2009.
Q3: Divine Skin Announces Record Quarterly Net Revenue Of $1.52 Million And Third Quarterly Net Income
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.