Kronos Worldwide, Inc. Announces A Price Increase For All Titanium Dioxide Products Sold In Europe
CRANBURY, N.J., Nov. 15, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Kronos Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE: KRO) today announced a price increase for all titanium dioxide products sold in Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Turkey.
Effective January 1, 2011, or as permitted by contract, prices for all Kronos™ titanium dioxide products sold in Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Turkey will be increased by 200 Euro per metric ton to 250 Euro per metric ton, depending on the grade (or equivalent in other currencies).
This increase is in addition to the increases previously announced.
Kronos Worldwide, Inc. is a major international producer of titanium dioxide products.SOURCE Kronos Worldwide, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV