Reliv International Athlete Greg James Wins Gold Medal At Miami Jiu-Jitsu Competition
CHESTERFIELD, Mo., Nov. 15, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Reliv International-sponsored athlete Greg James recently won a Gold Medal at the Miami International Open jiu-jitsu championship in Miami, Fla.
This represents James' first Gold Medal of the year after having won two Silver Medals in previous tournaments this year.
James won his medal in the Brown Belt Senior Heavyweight Division, which is the 93 kilogram class (approximately 205 pounds). James lives and trains in Omaha along with a group of competitors who went to Miami under the Team Reliv banner.
Ryan Montgomery, Reliv's executive vice president, worldwide sales, said, "Greg has set a goal of competing on the U.S. Olympic jiu-jitsu team for the 2016 Olympic Games in Brazil, and this medal gets him one step closer. He's a world-class athlete and we couldn't be prouder that he relies on Reliv products as a key part of his training regimen."James is a retired U.S. Navy Petty Officer who has served in three wars. He was injured in Iraq in 2003. Currently, he teaches martial arts to members of the Air Force, Marines and Navy, as well as to various law enforcement officials around the United States. James holds Black Belts in karate, kung-fu and jiu-jitsu. About Reliv Reliv International, Inc., based in Chesterfield, Mo., develops, manufactures and markets premium nutritional supplements and skincare products. Reliv supplements address essential nutrition, weight loss, energy and performance enhancement, digestive health, women's health and anti-aging. The company sells its products through an international network marketing system of approximately 62,000 independent distributors. Learn more about Reliv at www.reliv.com, or on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube. SOURCE Reliv International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV