- The Company announced that Complete Building Services (CBS) selected Astea's Field Service & Mobility Solution Suite (FieldCentrix® Enterprise). CBS is implementing the solution to help improve technician efficiency, optimize resource utilization, maximize cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, streamline business processes and reduce operational costs.
- The Company announced that a world-leading telecommunications solutions provider selected and implemented Astea Alliance to automate, mobilize and optimize global field service operations. The organization has plans to standardize their entire global workforce on Astea's solution and will be expanding the deployment in a phased approach.
- The Company successfully sold additional licenses as well as professional services work for the preliminary international expansion for one of their existing customers currently leveraging Astea Alliance in their North American service operations. This customer is the world leader in air conditioning, heating and refrigeration systems. This new deployment is commencing in Asia Pacific.
- The company sold additional licenses to existing customers, for both the Astea Alliance and FieldCentrix solutions, as their customers continued to expand their configurations and deploy additional users. One significant upgrade was for one of their existing customers in the Public Sector vertical, in the United Kingdom, who upgraded to the latest release of Astea Alliance.
- The Company entered into a partner relationship with a significant leading systems integrator in Japan. The partnership combines their deep IT services expertise and systems integration experience with Astea's global service lifecycle management, mobility and optimization solutions. The new partner will act as a value added reseller of Astea Alliance solutions, giving their current and future customers access to Astea's industry leading service lifecycle management and mobility solution. They will market, sell and deploy the Astea Alliance suite to their existing customer base as well as aggressively pursue new customers in Japan.
Astea Reports Third Quarter 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.