ChinaNet Online Holdings Reports Third Quarter 2010 Earnings; Adjusted Net Income Grew 100% To $3.9 Million With Adjusted Diluted EPS Of $0.19
- Revenues increased 9.5% in the third quarter, driven by 50.3% increase in Internet Advertising and 48.6% reduction in lower margin TV sales
- Gross margins expanded by 1460 bps year-over-year to 65.0%
- 28.com added ~50 new clients, bringing the total to 750
- Cash increases to $22.2 million on September 30, 2010, as operating cash flows more than doubled to $11.2 million for YTD10
- Reaffirms 2010 net income guidance of at least $14.1 million
BEIJING, Nov. 16, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. ("ChinaNet") (Nasdaq:CNET), a leading full-service media development and internet technology company for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the People's Republic of China ("China"), today announced its third quarter 2010 financial results.
|Third Quarter 2010 Results (USD) (unaudited)|
|(three months ended September 30,)||2010||2009||CHANGE|
|Sales||$8.9 million||$8.1 million||+9.5%|
|Gross Profit||$5.8 million||$4.1 million||+41.2%|
|Adjusted Net Income (1)||$3.9 million||$1.9 million||+100.1%|
|Adjusted EPS (1)||$0.19||$0.11||+68.2%|
(1) Non-GAAP net income and EPS excludes non-cash loss related to changes in fair value of warrants for the three month period ended September 30, 2009 of $1.3 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV