Fulton Financial Corporation To Present At FBR Capital Markets' Fall Investor Conference
LANCASTER, Pa., Nov. 15, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fulton Financial Corporation (Nasdaq:FULT) today announced that it will participate as a presenter at FBR Capital Markets' 2010 Fall Investor Conference on November 30, 2010 at the Grand Hyatt New York.
R. Scott Smith, Jr., chairman and chief executive officer of Fulton Financial Corporation, and Charles J. Nugent, senior executive vice president and chief financial officer, are scheduled to make a presentation to attendees discussing the strategies and performance of Fulton Financial Corporation on November 30 at 11:15 a.m. Eastern Time.
A live webcast of the presentation, which will include slides and audio, will be available via the Internet through Fulton Financial Corporation's website at www.fult.com . (Click on Investor Relations, then click on the conference link at the top of the screen.) Please go to this website 15 minutes early to download and install any necessary audio software you may need to hear the audio portion of the presentation and also to view the slides. For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available for 30 days after the conference. There is no charge to access this event.Fulton Financial Corporation is a $16.3 billion financial holding company based in Lancaster, PA. The company operates 8 banks in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland and Virginia.
CONTACT: Fulton Financial Corporation Laura J. Wakeley 717-291-2616
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV