Levetown & Jenkins, LLP Announces An Investigation Of The Acquisition Of Bucyrus International By Caterpillar
Levetown & Jenkins, LLP is conducting an investigation into alleged breaches of fiduciary duties and violations of state law by Bucyrus International (“Bucyrus”) (NASDAQ: BUCY) and its Board of Directors in conjunction with the proposed buyout and acquisition of Bucyrus by Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT). Under the terms of a definitive merger agreement announced on November 15, 2010, Caterpillar is offering $92 for each share of Bucyrus common stock. The transaction is worth approximately $8.6 billion.
The firm’s investigation concerns whether the proposed acquisition properly values Bucyrus. Specifically, the investigation seeks to determine whether the Bucyrus Board of Directors engaged in a fair process to obtain adequate consideration for all of the company's shareholders, whether the transaction undervalues the company to the detriment of its shareholders and, if so, the extent to which the company is undervalued in the proposed transaction.
Levetown & Jenkins, LLP is a national law firm comprised of former federal and state prosecutors with extensive experience in the investigation and prosecution of shareholder fraud. The firm specializes in the representation of investors in shareholder and securities fraud class actions. If you currently own shares of Bucyrus and wish to obtain additional information about your rights as a shareholder, please contact Michael T. Harrison, Esq. at (713) 392-7465 or email@example.com. For more information about the firm, please visit www.levjen.com.
Attorney Advertising. (C) 2010 Levetown & Jenkins, LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Levetown & Jenkins, LLP (
www.levjen.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter. We are happy to discuss your particular case.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV