Abraham, Fruchter & Twersky, LLP Announces Investigation Of Smart Technologies Inc.
Abraham, Fruchter & Twersky, LLP has commenced an investigation against Smart Technologies Inc. (“SMT” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:SMT) for possible violations of federal securities laws related to the Company’s July 15, 2010 Initial Public Offering. The Company designs, develops, and sells interactive technology products and solutions worldwide, including interactive whiteboards and interactive touch-enabled display components.
On November 9, 2010, after the market closed, SMT announced weaker-than-expected revenue for the 2010 second quarter. In a reaction to this news and a subsequent analyst downgrade, shares of SMT fell 31% on unusually high trading volume. We are investigating whether the Company properly disclosed in their prior statements and prospectus on-going business risks and weakening financial results.
If you own shares of SMT common stock and would like to discuss this action, or if you have any questions concerning this notice or your rights as a potential class member or lead plaintiff, you may contact: Jack Fruchter or Arthur J. Chen of Abraham, Fruchter & Twersky, LLP toll free at (800) 440-8986, or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abraham, Fruchter & Twersky, LLP has extensive experience in securities class action cases, and the firm has been ranked among the leading class action law firms in terms of recoveries achieved by a survey of class action law firms conducted by Institutional Shareholder Services.Attorney Advertising. Prior Results Do Not Guarantee A Similar Outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV