Park Sterling Bank Names Nancy Foster Chief Risk Officer
Park Sterling Bank (Nasdaq: PSTB) announced today that Nancy J. Foster has been named Chief Risk Officer, subject to regulatory approval, with the goal of enhancing the company’s risk management capabilities as it prepares to expand across the Carolinas and Virginia.
“As we grow our franchise, we expect Park Sterling to be noted for exceptional risk management,” said James C. Cherry, the Bank’s Chief Executive Officer. “Nancy’s wealth of experience and proven track record in risk management will help us ensure a strong risk management culture.”
A veteran of the banking industry, Ms. Foster has extensive experience across a broad range of risk and lending activities, with special expertise in business transformation and performance enhancement. In her most recent position she was Chief Risk Officer of CIT Group, Inc. Prior to this, she was with LaSalle Bank for twenty-four years where she held various positions including Chief Credit Officer for its community banks group; Group Senior Vice President with oversight of all Credit Policy and Portfolio Management; and, Group Senior Vice President for Specialized Lending.
Ms. Foster holds undergraduate degrees in Finance and Economics from Illinois State University and a Masters in Business Administration from the University of Chicago. She serves as a director of the Risk Management Association in Philadelphia, PA.About Park Sterling Bank Park Sterling Bank, headquartered in Charlotte, N.C., is dedicated to providing personal, comfortable banking services tailored to the needs and goals of its clients and delivered by a remarkably experienced team of bankers. The Bank is committed to building a banking franchise across the Carolinas and Virginia that is noted for sound risk management, superior client service and exceptional client relationships. For more information, visit www.parksterlingbank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV