The Law Office Of Robbins Umeda LLP Announces An Investigation Of The Acquisition Of Mediacom Communications Corp. By Rocco B. Commisso
Robbins Umeda LLP has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by members of the Board of Directors ("Board") of Mediacom Communications Corp. ("Mediacom" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: MCCC) in connection with their efforts to sell Mediacom to the Company's founder and Chief Executive Officer, Rocco B. Commisso. If the transaction is completed, Mediacom shareholders will receive $8.75 in cash for each outstanding Mediacom share.
Robbins Umeda LLP's investigation concerns whether Mediacom's Board undertook a fair process to obtain fair consideration for all shareholders of Mediacom. Specifically, our investigation concerns whether members of the Company's Board breached their fiduciary duties to Mediacom shareholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into the transaction with Mr. Commisso.
If you are a shareholder of Mediacom, plan to continue to hold your shares, and would like more information about your rights as a shareholder, please contact attorney Gregory E. Del Gaizo at 800-350-6003 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Robbins Umeda LLP represents individual and institutional shareholders in derivative, direct, and class action lawsuits. The law firm's skilled litigation teams include former federal prosecutors, former defense counsel from top multinational corporate law firms, and career shareholder rights lawyers. Robbins Umeda LLP has helped its clients realize more than $1 billion of value for themselves and the companies in which they have invested. For more information, please go to http://www.robbinsumeda.com.Attorney Advertising. Past results do not guarantee a similar outcome. We invite you to contact us today to discuss your case.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV