- Revenue was $2.3 million in the third quarter, down from $10.7 million of revenue recorded in the third quarter of 2009.
- Gross profit was $1.4 million, compared to $9.2 million in the third quarter of 2009.
- Net income in the third quarter of 2010 was $235,576, a decrease of 96% compared to net income of $6.3 million in the third quarter of 2009.
Jade Art Group Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2010 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.