Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., Court Appointed Co-Lead Counsel, Continues To Prosecute Class Action Lawsuit On Behalf Of Mediacom Communications Corporation Shareholders
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that on July 29, 2010, the Delaware Court of Chancery entered an Order of Consolidation and Appointment of Lead Counsel appointing Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. as Co-Lead Counsel in the class action lawsuit concerning the offer by Mediacom Communications Corporation’s (“Mediacom” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: MCCC) Chief Executive Officer, Rocco B. Commisso, to take the Company private. Click here to view a copy of the class action complaint and the Order: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/news/MediacomCommunicationsCorp.
As court appointed Co-Lead Counsel, Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. continues to prosecute the class action on behalf of Mediacom’s shareholders.
If you own the common stock of Mediacom, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Seth D. Rigrodsky, Esquire or Noah R. Wortman, Case Development Director, of Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 919 N. Market Street, Suite 980, Wilmington, Delaware, by telephone at (888) 969-4242, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Wilmington, Delaware and Garden City, New York, regularly litigates securities class, derivative and direct actions, shareholder rights litigation and corporate governance litigation, including claims for breach of fiduciary duty and proxy violations in the Delaware Court of Chancery and in state and federal courts throughout the United States.Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV