Kendall Law Group Investigates Mediacom Communications Corp. Acquisition For Shareholders
Kendall Law Group, led by former federal judge Joe Kendall, is investigating Mediacom Communications Corp. (NASDAQ: MCCC) for shareholders in connection with the proposed acquisition by Mediacom founder and Chief Executive Officer Rocco B. Commisso. The national securities firm’s investigation seeks to determine whether Mediacom and its Board breached their fiduciary duties by entering into the agreement without properly shopping for a deal that would provide better value for shareholders. If you are a Mediacom shareholder and would like additional information about your rights, contact the Kendall Law Group at 877-744-3728 or by email at email@example.com.
On November 15, 2010, the companies announced the definitive merger agreement under which Mediacom would be taken private by Commisso. Under the terms of the agreement, Mediacom stockholders will receive $8.75 in cash for each share of Mediacom/MCCC common stock, which represents a 28 percent premium over Friday's closing price. According to a June regulatory filing, Commisso has “87 percent voting power and owns about 40 percent of the total shares outstanding.” Due to these factors, the firm believes the transaction may significantly undervalue the company.
Kendall Law Group was founded by a former federal judge, includes a
former United States Attorney, prosecutors and securities lawyers who
are experienced in complex securities litigation. The firm has been
counsel in numerous merger and acquisition cases nationwide, including
some of the largest transactions in the United States.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV