Hartford Financial Services (HIG)
Hartford Financial Services is an insurance and financial services company rounding out my list of top insurance stocks to sell. Since May, HIG stock has performed poorly, down 14.6%. As was the case with Sun Life, analysts are predicting EPS of just 88 cents a share despite a posted EPS of $1.43 last quarter. Trading at $24.40, HIG is far removed from its 52-week high of $30.46.
More From Investor Place
|6 Sinking Stocks to Abandon Now|
|10 Famous Warren Buffett Quotes for Any Market|
|3 Hidden Takeover Targets to Double Your Money|
At the time of writing, Louis Navellier did not own a position in any of the stocks named here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV