8. NextEra Energy (NEE - Get Report), formerly FPL Group, operates the third-largest nuclear power-generation fleet in the U.S. It also generates electricity using wind and solar power. Its third-quarter profit gained 35% to $721 million, or $1.74 a share, as revenue ascended 4.9% to $4.7 billion. The operating margin extended from 19% to 24%. NextEra's stock trades at a book value multiple of 1.6, a sales multiple of 1.4 and a cash flow multiple of 5.7, on par with utility averages. Still, 15 analysts rate its stock "buy" and eight rate it "hold." No analysts rank its shares "sell."
10 Bargain Dividend Stocks in Cheapest Sector
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.