Crucell NV - Upgrades & Downgrades
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model downgraded Crucell NV (CRXL) to 'Hold' from 'Buy'. Net income at this $2.6 billion market cap, biopharmaceutical company flipped to a loss of $35.9 million in the third quarter from a gain of $14.6 in the same quarter last year.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 22 U.S. common stocks for November 12, 2010. In total, 12 stocks were downgraded and 10 stocks have been upgraded by our stock model.
In the third quarter, gross revenue at Crucell NV slipped by 0.1% to $147.2 million in the third quarter when compared to the same quarter last year. Learn more about Crucell NV: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$1.0 billion market cap, Egyptian oil exploration company, TransGlobe Energy Corp (TGA) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In third quarter results for TransGlobe Energy gross revenue increased by 35.3% to $38.8 million while the company's bottom line improved to a profit of $8.8 million compared to a loss of 1.6 million in the year earlier quarter. Learn more about TransGlobe Energy: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, Fla.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV