NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Global equity markets fell last week on fears of China's tightening monetary policy and weakening confidence in the U.S. economic recovery.
China: Winners and Losers
HQ Sustainable Maritime Industries (HQS) was the top gainer with a 34.5% increase. Third-quarter sales were up 27% to $28.2 million from the year-ago period, following strong new feed products sales. Net income for the quarter jumped 70% to $6.9 million, or 40 cents a share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV