Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Announces Upcoming Release Of Third Quarter 2010 Earnings And Conference Call
Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (NYSE Amex: IMH), a Maryland corporation, or the “Company,” announces the scheduling of a conference call and live webcast on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 at 9:00 a.m. PT (12:00 p.m. ET). We will discuss our third quarter 2010 financial results, which are expected to be filed after the close of market on Monday, November 15, 2010.
To participate in the call, please dial in, up to fifteen minutes prior to the scheduled start time. You may access the call via:
The dial-in number is (866) 838-8084, conference ID number: 23621024Internet Webcast Access: http://www.impaccompanies.com and link to Investor Relations / Stockholder Relations The conference call will be archived approximately 2 hours following the call on the Impac Mortgage Holdings, Inc. web site at www.impaccompanies.com, by linking to Investor Relations / Stockholder Relations / Presentations. About the Company The Company’s operations include the management of the long-term mortgage portfolio to mitigate losses and maximize cash flows and the mortgage and real estate related fee-based businesses, including loan modifications, real estate disposition, monitoring and surveillance services and real estate brokerage and lending services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV