Action to Take: All three of these companies have very strong reputations among their customer bases, yet all also sell discretionary wares, so that great reputation has been of no help while consumers are insecure. An emboldened consumer would flock back to brands they trust, such as Best Buy, Winnebago and Citi Trends.
Shares of Best Buy have moderate upside, with ample downside protection in the $40 range, while Winnebago and Citi Trends may take longer to appreciate, but they also sport more upside.
By David Sterman on StreetAuthority
To read more articles from David Sterman on StreetAuthority, you can visit this link.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV