2. Opnet Technologies (OPNT) sells systems software products and services to businesses. Its fiscal second-quarter net income surged 90% to $2.9 million and earnings per share advanced 86% to 13 cents. Revenue increased 18%. The operating margin widened from 7.2% to 13%. Opnet's balance sheet stores $108 million of cash and no debt. Its stock trades at a book value multiple of 3.6 and a sales multiple of 3.3, 27% and 82% discounts to industry averages. But, its trailing earnings of 50 and forward earnings multiple of 27 represent sizable premiums.
Expected Return: The model predicts that Opnet's stock will appreciate 31% to $27.54.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts