2. Opnet Technologies (OPNT) sells systems software products and services to businesses. Its fiscal second-quarter net income surged 90% to $2.9 million and earnings per share advanced 86% to 13 cents. Revenue increased 18%. The operating margin widened from 7.2% to 13%. Opnet's balance sheet stores $108 million of cash and no debt. Its stock trades at a book value multiple of 3.6 and a sales multiple of 3.3, 27% and 82% discounts to industry averages. But, its trailing earnings of 50 and forward earnings multiple of 27 represent sizable premiums.
10 Small-Cap Stocks With Margin of Safety
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.