4. GSI Technology (GSIT) designs static random-access-memory products for networking and telecom markets. Its fiscal second-quarter profit doubled to $5.3 million, or 18 cents a share, as revenue soared 82% to $27 million. The operating margin widened from 12% to 25%. GSI holds $47 million of cash and equivalents, converting to a quick ratio of 2.8, and no debt. Its stock trades at a trailing earnings multiple of 13, a forward earnings multiple of 10, a book value multiple of 1.8 and a sales multiple of 2.2, 34%, 25%, 54% and 33% discounts to industry averages.
Expected Return: The model forecasts that GSI Technology's stock will gain 33% to $9.28.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV