4. GSI Technology (GSIT - Get Report) designs static random-access-memory products for networking and telecom markets. Its fiscal second-quarter profit doubled to $5.3 million, or 18 cents a share, as revenue soared 82% to $27 million. The operating margin widened from 12% to 25%. GSI holds $47 million of cash and equivalents, converting to a quick ratio of 2.8, and no debt. Its stock trades at a trailing earnings multiple of 13, a forward earnings multiple of 10, a book value multiple of 1.8 and a sales multiple of 2.2, 34%, 25%, 54% and 33% discounts to industry averages.
10 Small-Cap Stocks With Margin of Safety
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts