5. Metropolitan Health Networks (MDF) operates provider-service networks, arranging health-care services for Medicare Advantage beneficiaries. Its third-quarter net income more than doubled to $6.8 million and earnings per share more than tripled to 16 cents, boosted by a smaller float. Revenue inched up 3.4%. The operating margin jumped from 3.9% to 12%. The company has $42 million of cash and $520,000 of debt. Its stock sells for a trailing earnings multiple of 7.4 and a forward earnings multiple of 7.9, 53% and 44% discount to peer averages.
Expected Return: The model predicts that Metropolitan's stock will advance 31% to $5.62.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV