6. Continucare (CNU) provides outpatient primary-care physician services through 18 facilities. Its fiscal first-quarter net income increased 9.1% to $5.8 million, but earnings per share remained steady at 9 cents due to a larger float. Revenue inched up 3.9%. The operating margin widened from 11% to 12%. Continucare holds $34 million of cash, equal to a lofty quick ratio of 4.7, and no debt. Its stock trades at a trailing earnings multiple of 12, a forward earnings multiple of 9.6 and a book value multiple of 1.8, 23%, 32% and 36% discounts to peer averages.
Expected Return: The model values Continucare at $5.68, implying a one-year gain of 37%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV