6. Continucare (CNU) provides outpatient primary-care physician services through 18 facilities. Its fiscal first-quarter net income increased 9.1% to $5.8 million, but earnings per share remained steady at 9 cents due to a larger float. Revenue inched up 3.9%. The operating margin widened from 11% to 12%. Continucare holds $34 million of cash, equal to a lofty quick ratio of 4.7, and no debt. Its stock trades at a trailing earnings multiple of 12, a forward earnings multiple of 9.6 and a book value multiple of 1.8, 23%, 32% and 36% discounts to peer averages.
10 Small-Cap Stocks With Margin of Safety
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.