7. Village Super Market (VLGEA - Get Report) operates a ShopRite chain in New Jersey and Philadelphia. Its fiscal fourth-quarter profit gained 33% to $8.9 million, or 65 cents a share, as revenue grew 10% to $343 million. The operating margin expanded from 4.1% to 4.6%. Village has $69 million of cash and $42 million of debt, translating to a quick ratio of 0.9 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.2. Its stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 14, a book value multiple of 2.1, and a cash flow multiple of 12, on par with peers. It pays a 3% dividend yield with a 53% payout ratio.
10 Small-Cap Stocks With Margin of Safety
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.