8. Atrion (ATRI) makes ophthalmology, cardiovascular and fluid-delivery products for health-care markets. Third-quarter profit increased 21% to $5.4 million, or $2.66 a share, as revenue stretched 7.8% to $27 million. The operating margin rose from 26% to 29%. Atrion's balance sheet stores $17 million of cash, equal to a quick ratio of 2.2, and no debt. Its stock trades at a forward earnings multiple of 15, a book value multiple of 2.8, a sales multiple of 3.1 and a cash flow multiple of 11, 24%, 35%, 15% and 20% discounts to health care peer averages.
Expected Return: The model forecasts that Atrion's stock will appreciate 15% to $189.39.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV