8. Atrion (ATRI - Get Report) makes ophthalmology, cardiovascular and fluid-delivery products for health-care markets. Third-quarter profit increased 21% to $5.4 million, or $2.66 a share, as revenue stretched 7.8% to $27 million. The operating margin rose from 26% to 29%. Atrion's balance sheet stores $17 million of cash, equal to a quick ratio of 2.2, and no debt. Its stock trades at a forward earnings multiple of 15, a book value multiple of 2.8, a sales multiple of 3.1 and a cash flow multiple of 11, 24%, 35%, 15% and 20% discounts to health care peer averages.
10 Small-Cap Stocks With Margin of Safety
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.