9. Aaon (AAON - Get Report) manufactures and sells air-conditioning and heating equipment. Its third-quarter net income decreased 32% to $5.2 million, or 31 cents a share, though revenue advanced 11% to $65 million. The gross profit margin dropped from 30% to 19%. Aaon has $16 million of cash and equivalents and no debt. Its stock sells for a forward earnings multiple of 16 and a cash flow multiple of 10, 44% and 22% discounts to building products peer averages. However, its book value multiple of 3.8 and sales multiple of 1.9 represent premiums to peer averages.
10 Small-Cap Stocks With Margin of Safety
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.