1. Ultratech (UTEK) makes photolithography and laser thermal processing equipment, used in scanners and semiconductors. Third-quarter profit more than quadrupled to $4.9 million, or 20 cents a share, as revenue climbed 52% to $38 million. The operating margin extended from 2.9% to 13%. Ultratech has $185 million of cash, converting to a lofty quick ratio of 4.4, and no debt. Its stock sells for a book value multiple of 2.1, a 46% discount to the semiconductor industry average. But, its forward earnings multiple of 16 reflects a 19% industry premium.
10 Small-Cap Stocks With Margin of Safety
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.