SoundBite Unveils In-Home Service Appointment Solution To Reduce Operating Costs And Improve Customer Service
BEDFORD, Mass., Nov. 11, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SoundBite Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq:SDBT), a leading provider of on-demand, multi-channel proactive customer communications, today introduced the SoundBite In-Home Service Appointment Solution, providing relevant and timely multi-channel communications for home appliance, cable, satellite and broadband service providers. This solution helps service providers lower operating costs, reduce customer churn, differentiate service and provide customers with greater convenience throughout the entire appointment experience.
SoundBite's In-Home Service Appointment Solution helps service providers reduce unnecessary truck roll costs by ensuring customers are at home when the technician arrives, reduce customer churn and protect future revenue through differentiated service and greater convenience throughout the entire appointment experience. The flexible, on-demand solution allows service providers to leverage the full solution or specific components of the solution to address certain business objectives:
- Reduce operating costs through interactive appointment reminders with an option to confirm or reschedule an appointment without agent assistance
- Differentiate service through timely notifications of the technician's arrival using interactive mobile messaging
- Protect future revenues and strengthen customer loyalty using immediate follow-up surveys to measure service levels and quickly resolve any poor experiences before customers defect
The multi-channel solution is designed to align with varying consumer communications preferences and the ubiquity of mobile phones. Service providers can tailor their contact strategies to consumers' stated communications preferences and observations gleaned from previous contact attempts. The solution also offers contact strategies to secure mobile consent to send future communications to the consumer's mobile device for other relevant information.A new survey, conducted by Harris Interactive on behalf of SoundBite Communications, reveals that 76 percent of consumers who have waited for in-home service are inconvenienced by the standard 3-5 hour service windows. The majority of those consumers — 61 percent — would prefer text message notifications providing one hour's notice to ease the frustrations and inconvenience experienced with home appliance, cable, satellite and broadband service provider appointments. "Having an interactive mobile messaging strategy is a business imperative for any organization who seeks to build lifelong, profitable customer relationships," said Mark Friedman, chief marketing and business development officer of SoundBite Communications. "SoundBite's In-Home Service Appointment solution addresses the costly impact of long service windows on customer satisfaction while creating an opportunity to build deeper customer engagement by honoring their communications preferences."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV