- Net sales for Q1 FY 2011 increased 40% to $24.9 million from Q1 of FY 2010.
- Q1 FY 2011 continuing operations EPS of $0.02 per share compared to a prior year Q1 loss from continuing operations of $.05 per share.
- Cash balances increased $1.7 million during Q1 of FY 2011 to nearly $10 million after contributing $2.4 million to pension plan.
- Served markets continue to recover, with Q1 FY 2011 bookings of $24.9 million, a 32% increase over Q1 FY 2010. Order backlog as of October 3, 2010, was $22.8 million, a 113% increase over last year.
Magnetek Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.