- Net sales for Q1 FY 2011 increased 40% to $24.9 million from Q1 of FY 2010.
- Q1 FY 2011 continuing operations EPS of $0.02 per share compared to a prior year Q1 loss from continuing operations of $.05 per share.
- Cash balances increased $1.7 million during Q1 of FY 2011 to nearly $10 million after contributing $2.4 million to pension plan.
- Served markets continue to recover, with Q1 FY 2011 bookings of $24.9 million, a 32% increase over Q1 FY 2010. Order backlog as of October 3, 2010, was $22.8 million, a 113% increase over last year.
Magnetek Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2011 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.