- Directed Trusts. New Hampshire law allows for investment and administrative responsibilities to be divided among trustees and third parties. For example, in a directed trust, an investment manager may have the exclusive duty to invest the trust’s assets, and the trustee is only responsible for the other aspects of administering the trust.
- Dynasty Trusts. New Hampshire law allows for the creation of perpetual trusts.
- Wealth Preservation Trusts. New Hampshire law allows for the creation of wealth preservation trusts (also called asset protection trusts), which provides significant protections for trust assets against a settlor’s or beneficiary’s creditors.
- Trust Protectors and Trust Advisors. New Hampshire law recognizes trust protectors and trust advisors, who can oversee or advise the trustees or investment managers.
- Tax Advantages. New Hampshire does not impose any capital gains or other income tax on trusts in which the beneficiaries are not New Hampshire residents.
Cambridge Trust Company Enhances New Hampshire Presence
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.