This fund's geographic breakdown is a who's who among emerging markets. Brazil, Taiwan, Turkey, and South Africa represent the largest chunks of the fund's index.
As we have seen over the past few years, the path to economic recovery is not a smoothly paved road. Rather, as we progress further, we are sure to run into new hurdles and storms.
Dividends and international investing strategies have paid off well and will continue to do so in the near future. Investors can take advantage of both techniques using IDV, PID, IVFCX, and DEM.
Written by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV