BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- A major rally in the S&P 500 and the Dow have pushed the stock market considerably higher in the last two months.
Now, with both broad-based indices -- and hundreds of Wall Street's most heavily traded stocks -- hitting 52-week highs, it's time to turn to the technicals to see where we should be making our market bets.
>>Also: 3 Stocks Headed for Breakouts
Technical analysis uses a stock's price movements to determine where shares are headed in the future. Technical charts are used every day by proprietary trading floors, the Street's biggest financial firms and individual investors to get an edge on the market.According to some sources, skilled technical traders can bank gains as much as 90% of the time. So which major stocks are worth looking at through a technical lens? >>Also: Two Pair Trades for Absolute Returns Here's this week's look at how some of the biggest names on Wall Street are trading technically.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV