Sempra Energy (SRE) numbers lowered at Jefferies. SRE estimates were cut through 2012. Sale of the commodities JV will take away from earnings. Buy rating and new $59 price target.
Tyco (TYC) estimates lowered at Goldman through 2012. Company is facing a higher tax rate. Neutral rating and $44 price target.
Unum (UNM) estimates, target lowered at Citigroup. Shares of UNM now seen reaching $27. Estimates also cut, as the company is facing a challenging macro environment. Buy rating.
Wendy's/Arby's (WEN) numbers boosted at UBS. Shares of WEN now seen reaching $5. Estimates also upped, given better sales trends. Neutral rating.Weight Watchers (WTW) numbers raised at Citigroup. Shares of WTW now seen reaching $37. Estimates also increased, to match the company's new guidance. Hold rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV