Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Advance Auto (AAP) upgraded at Oppenheimer from Underperform to Perform. $75 price target. Sales momentum is improving across the industry.
Brookdale Senior (BKD) upgraded at Morgan Keegan from Market Perform to Outperform. $24 price target. Industry outlook is improving and the FIG sale increases the company's float.Dean Foods (DF) downgraded at Credit Suisse to Underperform from Neutral. Pricing battle with competitors and higher costs will reduce earnings in 2011. Price target lowered to $7 from $11. Geoeye (GEOY) downgraded at Merriman to Neutral. Valuation call, as growth is expected to moderate the next couple of years. Las Vegas Sands (LVS) downgraded at UBS from Buy to Neutral. Valuation call, based on a $52 price target. Charles Schwab (SCHW) downgraded at FBR from Outperform to Market Perform. $17 price target. YieldPlus overhang has returned. Warnaco (WRC) downgraded at Sterne Agee to Neutral. $55 price target. Company is facing margin pressure. Williams-Sonoma (WSM) upgraded at ThinkEquity from Hold to Buy. $40 price target. Sales are recovering faster than expected.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV