- Total restaurant sales increased 3.7% to $22.3 million from $21.5 million a year-ago. Comparable restaurant sales for the third quarter increased 4.0% to $21.3 million from $20.5 million a year-ago.
- Guest counts at comparable restaurants increased 3.7% compared to a year-ago.
- Restaurant-level income before occupancy (“IBO”) margin improved to 22.3% in the third quarter of 2010 from 21.7% in prior year third quarter.
- EBITDA at $1.4 million for the third quarter 2010 increased $300,000 compared to the prior year quarter.
Granite City Continues Its Positive Sales And Guest Count Trends Through Third Quarter 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts