- Total restaurant sales increased 3.7% to $22.3 million from $21.5 million a year-ago. Comparable restaurant sales for the third quarter increased 4.0% to $21.3 million from $20.5 million a year-ago.
- Guest counts at comparable restaurants increased 3.7% compared to a year-ago.
- Restaurant-level income before occupancy (“IBO”) margin improved to 22.3% in the third quarter of 2010 from 21.7% in prior year third quarter.
- EBITDA at $1.4 million for the third quarter 2010 increased $300,000 compared to the prior year quarter.
Granite City Continues Its Positive Sales And Guest Count Trends Through Third Quarter 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.