NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Dean Foods Co. fell 18.0 percent to $8.50.
Feihe International Inc. fell 14.8 percent to $10.95.
Willbros Group Inc. fell 13.0 percent to $8.66.K12 Inc. fell 11.5 percent to $24.91. US Gold Corp. fell 10.6 percent to $5.65. GAMCO Investors Inc. fell 9.4 percent to $42.81. Silvercorp Metals Inc. fell 9.3 percent to $11.54. Emdeon Inc. fell 9.2 percent to $12.70. Valhi Inc. fell 9.0 percent to $20.21. Volt Information Sciences Inc. fell 8.8 percent to $8.06.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV