TranS1 Inc. Reports Operating Results For The Third Quarter Of 2010, Issues Fourth Quarter Guidance
- Third quarter revenues were $6.3 million -
- 589 TranS1 procedures performed globally in the quarter -
- Net loss per share was $0.18 for the quarter -- Excluding special items, net loss per share was $0.16 for the quarter* - WILMINGTON, N.C., Nov. 9, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TranS1 Inc. (Nasdaq:TSON), a medical device company focused on designing, developing and marketing products that implement its proprietary approach to treat degenerative conditions of the spine affecting the lower lumbar region, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2010.
|Comparison of Selected Financial Results (in millions, except per share data)|
|Three Months Ended Sept. 30,|
|Net loss per common share||(0.18)||(0.27)|
|Excluding special items*:|
|Net loss per common share||(0.16)||(0.23)|
|* See "Reconciliation of GAAP Financial Information to Non-GAAP Financial Information" below.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV