- Subscription revenues increased to over $1.5 million in 1QFY11, up by 9% from prior year
- Supplier “backlog” of approximately 300 at end of quarter
- Retailer hubs at end of quarter were 26, up by 3 from June 30, 2010
- Eighth consecutive quarter of positive non-GAAP EBITDA
- Delivered positive non-GAAP net income and EPS before dividends
- Continued positive operating cash flow and debt reduction
- Common stock commences trading on NYSE Amex
Park City Group Reports Fiscal Year 2011 First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.