NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Statoil Asa (STO) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $67.9 billion market cap, integrated petroleum producer jumped by 91.2% to $2.6 billion in the third quarter compared to the same quarter last year.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 41 U.S. common stocks for November 8, 2010. In total, eight stocks were downgraded and 33 stocks have been upgraded by our stock model.
In the third quarter, gross revenue at Statoil grew by just 2.0% to $25.3 billion over the prior third quarter. Learn more about Statoil: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$3.1 billion market cap, propane distribution company, Inergy LP (NRGY) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In third quarter results for Inergy gross revenue increased by 24.1% to $291.6 million while the company's bottom line gained 31.9% to $12.4 million over the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Inergy: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, Fla.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV